We use principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to teach children with autism, pervasive developmental disorders, ADHD, dyslexia and other disabilities. Applied Behavior Analysis, the science which studies basic principles of behavior and learning, is a systematic approach for applying behavioral principles to achieve behavioral goals after carefully measuring the results. ABA (applied behavior analysis) is based on scientific methods and is founded on 7 basic dimensions such as:
- Applied:ABA practices will change your child’s behavior positively.
- Behavioral: Only behaviors that can be monitored and evaluated should be targeted.
- Analytic: The behavior change should be analytically measured.
- Technological: Every measurement is clearly described and before it is implemented.
- Conceptually Systematic: Procedures for changing behavior are systematically conceptualized with appropriate theories.
- Effective: Basic behavioral elements are used to improve behavior.
- Generality: The behavior change lasts gradually and happens in more than one environment with various persons.